Tuesday 23 April 2013

A personal note from Dan

Following his gold medal win in the pommel horse final at the European Gymnastics Championships this weekend, Dan Keatings has got in touch with a personal message for Opus Energy:

“I’m absolutely buzzing!!! After a difficult two years with injuries I finally got a chance to defend my European pommel horse crown that I won in 2010.

“After a slight error in qualifications I found myself scraping into the final in last place and I knew that I would have to put in a faultless routine in the final if I was to have any chance of reclaiming the Pommel Horse title. Well the rest is now history as I executed a near perfect routine to claim back my European crown at the first opportunity and not only that but I also beat the reigning Olympic champion and the Olympic bronze medallist in the final.

“I would also like to take this opportunity to send a huge thank you to Opus Energy for continuing to support me through what has possibly been the toughest two years of my sporting career.

“Thanks for your support.”

Look out for Dan’s next video blog for Opus Energy Challenge, which we’ll receive next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment