Wednesday 12 December 2012

Opus Energy’s sponsorship of Dan



Dan was interviewed today about the next 12 months of his sponsorship with Opus Energy. Speaking to the Northamptonshire Telegraph he said:

“It’s vital for an athlete to have sponsorship so that they can fulfil their potential. Opus Energy has supported me since 2009. In that year I was ranked as the 2nd best in the world, and in 2010 I won the European Championships. But Opus Energy has not only been there through the good times; they were also there during my injuries. 

"It was a good boost to know that Opus Energy would be supporting me for the next 12 months as I was worried beforehand. Hopefully I can get back to the gym and get more good results.”

Here’s a photograph of Dan with Jon Dunham, Sports Reporter at the Northamptonshire Telegraph (left) and Andy Nash, Operations Director at Opus Energy (right):


Keep an eye on the Northamptonshire Telegraph website to read the interview - we expect it to be published over Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment